Dolphin Pro Charger 24V150A 1 Phase
|Input Voltage||230 Vac 1 Phase|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz (+/-15%)|
|Power Factor||0,9 typ|
|Max. Consumption||25 A|
|Input Fuses||3x15 Amp slow (6.3x32mm glass type)|
|Number of outputs||3 isolated (no loss splitter)|
|Max current||150 Amp adjustable from Touch Display (105 Amp / 75 Amp / 45 Amp)|
|Temp. compensation||Yes with external Temp Sensor +/- 25Mv / °C|
|Floating & Boost Voltage||Based on charging program selected (Lead acid, Lead/Calcium, Calcium/Calcium maintenance free/ AGM Spiral cell/ Gell/AGM/Winterizing/Power supply|
|Voltage tolerance||+/- 2%|
|Communication||CANBUS J1939 open|
|Alarm relay||Free contact output 10 Amp|
|Display||Touch panel 2.5”|
|Operating Temp||-10°C to +55°C|
|Cooling||Variospeed thermostated fans|
|EMC||EN 55016-2-1, EN 55016-2-1/A1, CISPR 16-2-1, EN 55016-2-3|
|Dimensions||356 x 407 x 258 mm|
|Over and under voltage||“Current limited” type|
|Overload and short circuit||“Shutdown” type with automatic restart once the fault has disappeared|
|Over internal and battery temperature||“Shutdown” type with automatic restart once the fault has disappeared|
|Reverse polarity||Output fuse|
The DOLPHIN PRO battery charger is dedicated for tough environment applications, commercial, and marine fields. Evolution of DOLPHIN 2 series with 16 years of experience and more than 100 000 units installed worldwide the DOLPHIN PRO is more compact, more efficient and more technologically advanced than his predecessor.
Perfect evolution of DOLPHIN 2 series battery charger the DOLPHIN PRO series use low-loss built-in blocking diode for a better efficiency and high temperature components providing full power up-to 50 Celsius degree.
A new innovative ergonomic casing made with high grade aluminium material. Easy mounting with 4 screws only and front access for user.
- The new DOLPHIN PRO battery chargers have new exclusive feature.
- Display with AMP/VOLT of battery charger, charging mode (floating, absorption, boost) and alarms (temperature, fuse, battery).
- Using built-in CAN BUS J1939 interface the DOLPHIN PRO can be connected to any monitoring system without any external device.
- Built-in alarm relay is included for remote alarm systems.
- 9 charging programs for all type of battery (lead acid, agm, gel, LiFeO4…).
- Winterizing battery programs and power supply mode First HMI innovative.
- TOUCH SCREEN 85mm diameter panel.
Onboard charging systems for Multi purpose offshore vessel, LCS (littoral combat ship),IPV (inshore patrol vessel), OPV (offshore patrol vessel), OCV (offshore construction vessel), PSV (platform supply vessel), Fast crew supplier, Pilot vessel, Tug, Workboat, deep water anchor handler, water taxi, water bus, Fast ferries, Fishing vessels, mega-yachts…